We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A laptop case with a handle so they can easily transport that precious piece of cargo around campus.
2. A snack pack for late night library sessions because no student should be pulling an all nighter and be ferociously hungry at the same time.
3. A map glass so they can stare at their beloved town or city while cheers-ing to their amazing college experience.
4. A pair of fuzzy socks that'll provide a bit of comfort when they're feeling a little homesick.
5. A Sigmund Freud pin set any philosophy major will laugh at.
6. A how-to book packed with important lessons for every college student. Like how to manage a credit card and how to be a decent roommate. TAKE NOTES, KIDS.
7. A set of face masks so they can have a spa day without doling out a ton of cash.
8. A Harry Potter–themed stress relief squishy for those moments when they think about student loans. Yep.
9. A USB-powered cooling pad to keep their laptop from reaching soaringly high temps while writing that last-minute paper.
10. A rotating makeup caddy that'll make their morning routine 10x more efficient. Say hello to being on-time to class!
11. A life hacks calendar so they can get through each school year relatively unscathed.
12. An Under Armour backpack to play home to their school supplies.
13. A carry-on suitcase that'll withstand the elements, charge your device, and come with a built-in lock.
14. A cookbook all about meals to make in a microwave because let's be real, they may not even own a bowl. And they'll probably only have access to a microwave.
15. A laundry basket to oh-so subtly remind them that they *need* to do laundry or wind up, well, naked.
16. A set of stemless wine glasses they can firmly grasp while you Netflix on a Friday night.
17. A to-do notepad that'll keep them on track when it comes to errands, chores, and emails. Now they won't forget to send in that paper.
18. An exam cram care package for that midterm/final time of year when every student is praying for a photographic memory.
19. Or maybe a waterproof notepad to keep in the shower for those genius ideas that seem to only come while shampooing their hair.
20. A Homesick candle to remind them of their hometown when they're really missing home and family.
21. A set of beaker shot glasses any science major will absolutely want to cook up some memorable nights with.
22. A BuzzFeed Nifty journal so they always know exactly what groceries they need and can keep up with your workout plan.
23. A travel guide for that study abroad trip so they can hit as many countries as humanly possible.
24. A 40-pack of tea ready for brewing when they catch that campus cold that seems to travel at the speed of light.
25. An all-in-one bottle opener with a stopper so they can toast to the freaking weekend when it finally rolls around.
26. An insulated thermos to keep their coffee always steaming hot.
27. A heat-changing constellation mug because with their nose constantly in textbooks, they may forget to take a break and look at the stars.
28. A bottle of micellar cleansing water that'll remove makeup gently and completely.
29. And finally, a desk organizer set so their workspace will be clear of clutter for a productive paradise.
Just don't forget to go to class. Knowledge is power, my friends.
Looking for gifts to give this season? Check out these articles:
Looking for the perfect gift for any occasion? Check out all of BuzzFeed’s gift guides!
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and/or clarity.