1. Your ability to sneak broccoli into bites of macaroni and cheese without detection is something you're so proud of, you've considered putting it on your resume.
2. There is no such thing as privacy.
3. If it didn't air on Nick Jr. or the Disney Channel, you didn't see it.
4. Not catering to a child's favorite color whenever possible could be a fatal mistake.
5. Bringing the kids to the pool in the summer is purely for the benefit of your tan.
6. Everything is sticky all of the time, though you're never quite sure why.
7. Too much milk + jumping around = trouble.
8. Getting through an entire bath without soap or water getting in anyone's eyes is a reason to celebrate.
9. Your every move is criticized by a tiny human.
10. You have inside jokes with a kid that are better than the ones you have with your adult friends.
11. You will do anything to entertain a kid for even just a moment.
12. If the kids like a movie even the tiniest bit, you're going to watch it on repeat for months.
13. Tickling kids until they are gasping for breath is possibly one of the most fun things you have ever done.
14. Kids have absolutely no filter.
15. Baby wipes solve every problem you could possibly be faced with.
16. Being called a babysitter is the most annoying comment to correct.
17. You know that prolonged quiet can only be a bad thing.
18. Trying to have a phone conversation is impossible.
19. You are trained via experience to always expect the unexpected.
20. Your meals start to look a lot like the kids' meals.
21. You are constantly being told that your job isn't "real".
22. At the end of the day, you love your job more than you ever thought you could love a job.
23. But you thank God that you get to give the kid back at the end of the day.
24. You have become an irreplaceable member of the family you work for. All hail the nannies!
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!