1. When your favorite mix is sold out at the store.
2. When friends ask if you want a cake for your birthday.
3. Hearing that the annual holiday party will have pies and cupcakes.
4. Seeing leftover brownies at a friend's house.
5. Resisting the urge to eat them.
6. Giving into temptation.
7. Being confronted by your friends about the missing brownies.
8. Hearing there's a bake sale coming up.
9. Taking out a fresh batch of brownies while other people are home.
10. Realizing a knife won't help. They're hungry.
11. Watching people eat your freshly made batch.
12. When people ask you what your favorite food is.
13. Discovering a new flavor of brownie mix.
14. Scrolling through brownie recipes and pictures of brownies on the internet.
Now go and make some brownies. They're calling out for you.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!