2. Sign up for a wedding-specific email account.
To help organize your RSVPs, vendors, and nitty-gritty details (and to keep all that spam out of your personal account when you’re done.)
15. Keep snacks on hand for the wedding party post-ceremony and pre-reception.
Photos can take a long time to get through and you don’t want anyone passing out in the meantime.
- Kim Jong Nam, the half-brother of North Korea's leader, was killed with a chemical weapon last week at an airport in Malaysia.
- Caitlyn Jenner told President Trump his administration's rollback of protections for transgender kids was a "disaster" 😳
- Uber's CEO met with more than 100 female engineers on Thursday to discuss sexism and harassment allegations at the company.
- Beyoncé is backing out of Coachella under doctors' advice. But she plans to headline the festival again in 2018 😭🐝