2. Sign up for a wedding-specific email account.
To help organize your RSVPs, vendors, and nitty-gritty details (and to keep all that spam out of your personal account when you’re done.)
15. Keep snacks on hand for the wedding party post-ceremony and pre-reception.
Photos can take a long time to get through and you don’t want anyone passing out in the meantime.
- Nope, President Donald Trump will not release his tax returns after an IRS audit, the White House says, despite pledging to do so.
- President Donald Trump has commented on yesterday's massive Women's Marches asking, "why didn't these people vote?"
- Kellyanne Conway says White House press sec. Sean Spicer didn't lie about crowd size at Trump's inauguration. He gave "alternative facts."
- Aziz Ansari has made history as the first South Asian to host 'SNL.' In his monologue, he called Trump "the Chris Brown of politics."