2. Sign up for a wedding-specific email account.
To help organize your RSVPs, vendors, and nitty-gritty details (and to keep all that spam out of your personal account when you’re done.)
15. Keep snacks on hand for the wedding party post-ceremony and pre-reception.
Photos can take a long time to get through and you don’t want anyone passing out in the meantime.
- Hillary Clinton's campaign is making an unprecedented play for Utah, a state that hasn't gone blue since 1964 🔵
- In case you were wondering, no — a big cyber attack couldn't swing the election.
- Kesha fans rejoice: Sony just confirmed that a new album is in the works 🎵
- People are trolling Eric Trump for apparently getting caught putting lemonade in a free water cup at In-N-Out.