2. Having to contend with horrendous carpeting/linoleum/unidentified floor coverings from 1978.
Mm, smells great too.
4. Or finding your dream listing only to refresh and find this:
8. Absentee landlords/ladies/supers who are incapable of making even the most basic repairs.
“I’ll just tape the dishwasher shut and that’ll make the weird noise go away!”
(But hey, it IS nice that it’s someone else’s job to fix/pay for stuff, not yours.)
9. And if your building is run by a management company? Especially one where everyone perpetually seems to be on a lunch break? Goooooood luck.
11. And having to prostrate yourself before the spackle gods if you do use nails or screws.
RIP, security deposit.
17. Getting charged a ridiculous late fee if you turn in your rent even five minutes past when it was due.
“That’ll be $200, and we only accept gold ingots, please.”
19. Cool remnants left behind by previous tenants.
- DNC Day 1 is done: Bernie Sanders said Hillary Clinton "must become the next president," and Michelle Obama brought down the house 🏠 🇺🇸
- At least 19 people died and 20 others were injured in a knife attack at a facility for the disabled near Tokyo, Japan.
- The Solar Impulse 2 completed the first round-the-world solar-powered flight after landing in Abu Dhabi ☀️