1. You’re constantly looking for your favorite shirt or underwear, only to realize you left it at their place.
WHERE YOU AT, SEMI-TASTEFUL CROP TOP.
4. Your dental hygiene improves considerably.
Because someone is there to watch you brush your teeth at night and so you can’t cheat.
5. No matter what your opinion of sports, you find yourself genuinely hoping your significant other’s team wins.
Unless they’re playing a team YOU support, in which case, let the bitterness and rivalry commence.
13. (Which is why you have to buy duplicates of all your important toiletries.)
Unless you’re really with a keeper and they buy them for you.
14. Your key ring weighs like five pounds.
The keys to your place, the keys to their place, your mailbox, their bike lock, the list goes on.
- An American-Israeli teen has been arrested in Israel for bomb threats to Jewish community centers in the US, say the FBI.
- US Republicans worked into the morning trying to finalize a deal that'd allow their Obamacare replacement plan to pass in the House.
- ISIS has claimed responsibility for the London attack through its news agency, calling the assailant its "soldier."
- A Russian former MP and Putin critic was shot and killed outside an upscale hotel in Ukraine Thursday.