4. To subtly signal that one of you is getting some, put clear tape over the door’s keyhole.
It’s an excellent alternative to a sock or a scrunchie. (Although not, it should be said, better than simply texting and letting your roommate know they’re about to come home to a bangin’ fandango.)
5. Invest in a sex fan.
It’s just like a regular fan, except that you turn it on to block out the noise of moans and creaking. It’s even better etiquette if you are the sex-haver in question and turn it on yourself so your roommates don’t have to.
12. Brush long hair before going in the shower to avoid clogged drains.
And, more significantly, to avoid (or at least lessen) arguments over whose hair wad is the plumbing culprit.
- DNC Day 1: Bernie Sanders said Hillary Clinton "must become the next president," and Michelle Obama brought down the house 🏠🇺🇸
- Three Qaddafi henchmen who are wanted for embezzling millions from Libya have been found living comfortably in Britain.
- The Solar Impulse 2 completed the first round-the-world solar-powered flight after landing in Abu Dhabi ☀️