4. To subtly signal that one of you is getting some, put clear tape over the door’s keyhole.
It’s an excellent alternative to a sock or a scrunchie. (Although not, it should be said, better than simply texting and letting your roommate know they’re about to come home to a bangin’ fandango.)
5. Invest in a sex fan.
It’s just like a regular fan, except that you turn it on to block out the noise of moans and creaking. It’s even better etiquette if you are the sex-haver in question and turn it on yourself so your roommates don’t have to.
12. Brush long hair before going in the shower to avoid clogged drains.
And, more significantly, to avoid (or at least lessen) arguments over whose hair wad is the plumbing culprit.
- White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer repeated claims that the inauguration was the most watched ever. But the numbers (still) don't make sense.
- President Trump signed an executive order that bans foreign organizations that receive US funding from providing abortions.
- Democratic lawmakers say Trump's new hotel in Washington, DC, has lost over $1 million and violates its lease with the government.
- You could be consuming fake news on Snapchat Discover. The app is now making publishers fact-check their content 👻