4. To subtly signal that one of you is getting some, put clear tape over the door’s keyhole.
It’s an excellent alternative to a sock or a scrunchie. (Although not, it should be said, better than simply texting and letting your roommate know they’re about to come home to a bangin’ fandango.)
5. Invest in a sex fan.
It’s just like a regular fan, except that you turn it on to block out the noise of moans and creaking. It’s even better etiquette if you are the sex-haver in question and turn it on yourself so your roommates don’t have to.
12. Brush long hair before going in the shower to avoid clogged drains.
And, more significantly, to avoid (or at least lessen) arguments over whose hair wad is the plumbing culprit.
- "Moonlight" won Best Picture at the Oscars, but they accidentally gave it to "La La Land" first 😳
- Philip Bilden, the businessman nominated by President Trump to be secretary of the Navy, has withdrawn himself from consideration.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classics including "Twister" and "Titanic."
- The Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — it's been reimagined with a colored screen, but the game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲