2. And kids who work out more than you do.
WHY ARE YOU RUNNING, IS THERE A BEAR OR A ROBBER CHASING YOU, NOPE DIDN’T THINK SO.
4. You can’t walk down the sidewalk because of the stroller brigade.
Bonus: when a self-righteous dad runs over your feet, then stops and glares at said feet as if they are the culprit.
12. You dread walking into a public bathroom to be greeted by this.
Or worse. Much, much worse.
13. You just *love* when a child sneezes/coughs/snots all over you and their parent thinks it’s cute.
Thanks a heap, germ factory.
14. You’ve been woken up by the neighbors’ kid crying/screaming/running back and forth at all hours of the day.
17. On Halloween you have nothing to offer trick-or-treaters besides half a box of Franzia and a frozen personal pizza.
18. You’re surrounded by DILFs/MILFs that YOU CAN NEVER HAVE.
Oh Liev, your biceps are so big from lifting that baby all day <3 <3 <3
19. You know all too well that feeling of overwhelming jealousy where you kinda just want to grab the nearest baby and take it home and cuddle it and raise it as your own but you can’t because society frowns.
Maybe for now, stick with a dog.
- Donald Trump on Sunday said that his comments about a problem in Sweden were not about an event, but about a Fox News report 🇸🇪🙃
- The CEO of Uber is investigating sexism and sexual harassment claims after a former employee said her reports were ignored.
- The US ambassador to Somalia gave the country's new president a "Make Somalia Great Again" hat in the color of Somalia's flag 🇸🇴
- One man scammed his way through New York Fashion week by dressing up as Sisqó — and people really believed him 😩