2. And kids who work out more than you do.
WHY ARE YOU RUNNING, IS THERE A BEAR OR A ROBBER CHASING YOU, NOPE DIDN’T THINK SO.
4. You can’t walk down the sidewalk because of the stroller brigade.
Bonus: when a self-righteous dad runs over your feet, then stops and glares at said feet as if they are the culprit.
12. You dread walking into a public bathroom to be greeted by this.
Or worse. Much, much worse.
13. You just *love* when a child sneezes/coughs/snots all over you and their parent thinks it’s cute.
Thanks a heap, germ factory.
14. You’ve been woken up by the neighbors’ kid crying/screaming/running back and forth at all hours of the day.
17. On Halloween you have nothing to offer trick-or-treaters besides half a box of Franzia and a frozen personal pizza.
18. You’re surrounded by DILFs/MILFs that YOU CAN NEVER HAVE.
Oh Liev, your biceps are so big from lifting that baby all day <3 <3 <3
19. You know all too well that feeling of overwhelming jealousy where you kinda just want to grab the nearest baby and take it home and cuddle it and raise it as your own but you can’t because society frowns.
Maybe for now, stick with a dog.
- ISIS has claimed responsibility for a bombing that killed at least 80 people in Afghanistan Saturday.
- Hillary Clinton made her debut with VP pick Tim Kaine, who dipped into Spanish and spoke on support for immigration reform and gun control.
- The gunman who killed at least 10 people at a Munich, Germany mall on Friday was an 18-year-old "obsessed" with mass shootings, police said.