3. This 32-square-foot(!) itty-bitty wonder shack in Massachusetts.
The house and its builder, micro-architecture enthusiast Derek Diedricksen, were featured in The New York Times; it’s called the “Gypsy Junker” and is “made primarily out of shipping pallets, castoff storm windows and a neighbor’s discarded kitchen cabinets.” It’s a steal at $1200.
- Former Secretary of State Colin Powell said he's voting for Hillary Clinton, joining a growing list of top-ranking Republicans who are breaking rank.
- Apple's annual sales have fallen for the first time in 15 years... but the company still makes $100M every day 🍎📉
- 🔎 Transgender rights: How the bathroom fight is dividing top LGBT leaders and could change the future of the movement.
- The first Gilmore Girls trailer is finally here and it looks like Luke and Lorelai are together 💛☕️