3. This 32-square-foot(!) itty-bitty wonder shack in Massachusetts.
The house and its builder, micro-architecture enthusiast Derek Diedricksen, were featured in The New York Times; it’s called the “Gypsy Junker” and is “made primarily out of shipping pallets, castoff storm windows and a neighbor’s discarded kitchen cabinets.” It’s a steal at $1200.
- In case you missed it: Trump and Clinton roasted each other at a charity dinner and it was awkward AF 😬
- Think before you trust Facebook: Hyperpartisan pages are posting false or misleading information up to 38% of the time 💻⁉️
- A Mexican judge has approved the extradition of drug cartel leader Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán to the United States.
- This guy casually sat in a flooding Starbucks during intense storms in Hong Kong and became the internet's newest hero.