2. They’ll be producing temp tats of lines from Huck Finn…
3. Peter Pan…
4. And Ulysses, among many more.
5. As part of their Kickstarter campaign, the company wants to recreate the full text of Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland entirely in temporary tattoos.
In order to pull this off, they ask that backers (who need only pledge a dollar to participate) “lend a hand (or a forearm, or a shoulder blade).” The first 2,500 people to donate will receive a randomly selected tattoo, comprising 1/2500th of the novel’s full text.
7. Once the tattoos have been received and applied, participants can upload their photos here.
- U.S. presidential candidate Ted Cruz ended his campaign after losing Indiana's primary to Donald Trump. Bernie Sanders won on the Democratic side.
- A massive wildfire is threatening the capital of Canada's oil sands industry, and tens of thousands of people have been ordered to evacuate.
- Prime Minister David Cameron has bowed to pressure for the UK to accept more unaccompanied child refugees.