1. Abraham Lincoln wearing Crocs.
2. The world’s largest bottle of wine.
Daaaaaamn that’s fancy.
5. This eternal truth.
6. Toilet paper samples.
16. A helicopter.
19. A wedding dress being sold next to some tires.
20. A new friend for Grandma.
21. A lifetime supply of Kinder eggs.
22. This terrifying Francophile.
- It's time: Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump will face off tonight at 9 p.m. ET in the first of three US presidential debates.
- Ted Cruz said Trump's list of potential Supreme Court nominees spurred his decision to endorse his former opponent.
- Parents of the suspected Washington mall gunman who killed five people said he "had mental issues."