1. Abraham Lincoln wearing Crocs.
2. The world’s largest bottle of wine.
Daaaaaamn that’s fancy.
5. This eternal truth.
6. Toilet paper samples.
16. A helicopter.
19. A wedding dress being sold next to some tires.
20. A new friend for Grandma.
21. A lifetime supply of Kinder eggs.
22. This terrifying Francophile.
- President Trump addressed the Conservative Political Action Conference, or CPAC, where he lashed out at the media and defended his agenda.
- The White House strongly denies reports that Chief of Staff Reince Priebus urged the FBI to undermine stories linking Trump to Russia.
- Kim Jong Nam, the half-brother of North Korea's leader, was killed with a chemical weapon last week at an airport in Malaysia.
- Caitlyn Jenner told President Trump his administration's rollback of protections for transgender kids was a "disaster" 😳