1. Use yarn scraps to wrap your gifts.
From Last-Minute Knitted Gifts by Joelle Hoverson, which you should definitely own if you’re a knitter who likes simple but beautiful projects, pretty pictures, and the thrill that comes with finishing a piece in under an hour.
5. Make tiny bunnies.
Ohhhhh myyyy godddddd. You can use these as toys for kids, catnip playthings for a feline friend, or just surround yourself with them for all eternity.
(A few of the patterns in this post are only accessible if you have a Ravelry account, which is free and absolutely something you should have anyway if you’ve made it this far.)
- There are 27 lawmakers boycotting Donald Trump's inauguration.
- The suspect wanted in the massacre of 39 people at an Istanbul nightclub has been captured.
- Monica Crowley was an appointee to Trump's White House. She won't take the job because of a widespread plagiarism scandal
- For MLK Day, we're taking a look at some rare pictures of Martin Luther King Jr.