1. Use yarn scraps to wrap your gifts.
From Last-Minute Knitted Gifts by Joelle Hoverson, which you should definitely own if you’re a knitter who likes simple but beautiful projects, pretty pictures, and the thrill that comes with finishing a piece in under an hour.
5. Make tiny bunnies.
Ohhhhh myyyy godddddd. You can use these as toys for kids, catnip playthings for a feline friend, or just surround yourself with them for all eternity.
(A few of the patterns in this post are only accessible if you have a Ravelry account, which is free and absolutely something you should have anyway if you’ve made it this far.)
- A draft of a plan to repeal Obamacare was released that'll block federal funds from Planned Parenthood and cut healthcare benefits granted under the law.
- The widow of a Kansas immigrant who was allegedly killed by a white nationalist demanded answers from the government about stopping hate crimes in the US.
- Time to change your passwords: Uber and Fitbit are among the millions of websites that may have been compromised 🔐
- A billboard in North Carolina that claims "Real men provide. Real women appreciate it," has sparked controversy across the country 👀