1. Use yarn scraps to wrap your gifts.
From Last-Minute Knitted Gifts by Joelle Hoverson, which you should definitely own if you’re a knitter who likes simple but beautiful projects, pretty pictures, and the thrill that comes with finishing a piece in under an hour.
5. Make tiny bunnies.
Ohhhhh myyyy godddddd. You can use these as toys for kids, catnip playthings for a feline friend, or just surround yourself with them for all eternity.
(A few of the patterns in this post are only accessible if you have a Ravelry account, which is free and absolutely something you should have anyway if you’ve made it this far.)
- Heritage Foundation, a conservative think tank, is cold-emailing potential candidates to serve in a potential Trump administration 🔴
- Hillary Clinton's campaign is making an unprecedented play for Utah, a state that hasn't gone blue since 1964 🔵
- In case you were wondering, no — a big cyber attack couldn't swing the election.
- Kesha fans rejoice: Sony just confirmed that a new album is in the works 🎵