9. Crappy Purple Glue Sticks
Wait sorry, you thought this was supposed to make one thing adhere to another? Can’t give you that, but it *will* deposit smelly purple streaks all over everything you once held dear.
4. Paper Plates
“But Alanna!” you cry. “Paper plates aren’t craft supplies at all! They’re for picnics and uncomfortable corporate buffets!”
RIGHT YOU ARE. Paper plates are NOT craft supplies and that’s why your stomach would always fall when it was time to make something in kindergarten and all you had before you were some dried-out markers and a couple of these sad excuses for canvases.
1. Sand Art Bottles
Like going to the beach on acid. Except you didn’t go to the beach, you went to your weird cousin’s fifth birthday party, and her friends took all the good colors so you were stuck with, like, orange and green, and then when you got in your mom’s car after the party the whole thing broke open and spilled everywhere and your mom still brings it up sometimes when she’s reminding you why you’re single.
- President Trump addressed the Conservative Political Action Conference, or CPAC, where he lashed out at the media and defended his agenda.
- The White House strongly denies reports that Chief of Staff Reince Priebus urged the FBI to undermine stories linking Trump to Russia.
- Kim Jong Nam, the half-brother of North Korea's leader, was killed with a chemical weapon last week at an airport in Malaysia.
- Caitlyn Jenner told President Trump his administration's rollback of protections for transgender kids was a "disaster" 😳