9. Crappy Purple Glue Sticks
Wait sorry, you thought this was supposed to make one thing adhere to another? Can’t give you that, but it *will* deposit smelly purple streaks all over everything you once held dear.
4. Paper Plates
“But Alanna!” you cry. “Paper plates aren’t craft supplies at all! They’re for picnics and uncomfortable corporate buffets!”
RIGHT YOU ARE. Paper plates are NOT craft supplies and that’s why your stomach would always fall when it was time to make something in kindergarten and all you had before you were some dried-out markers and a couple of these sad excuses for canvases.
1. Sand Art Bottles
Like going to the beach on acid. Except you didn’t go to the beach, you went to your weird cousin’s fifth birthday party, and her friends took all the good colors so you were stuck with, like, orange and green, and then when you got in your mom’s car after the party the whole thing broke open and spilled everywhere and your mom still brings it up sometimes when she’s reminding you why you’re single.
- Inside WikiLeaks: A former employee shares what he learned about Julian Assange (including his beef with Hillary Clinton).
- One week into the fight to take back Mosul, expectations for quick success have clashed with the reality of a bloody struggle ahead.
- Less than 24 hours after AT&T announced an $85 billion deal to buy Time Warner, politicians are expressing skepticism and opposition.
- An NFL player paid tribute to Harambe, the gorilla who died at a Cincinnati zoo, on his cleats.