7. Actually have: a broken Ikea dresser.
Crammed with bras you’re too scared to wash, tops you wore in college that are too see-through to wear to work (and also you don’t want your bare skin touching the subway seats anyway), T-shirts with permanently yellow underarms.
12. Hoped you’d have: health insurance.
20. Hoped you’d have: a place to work out.
Plus, like, the motivation and time and energy, but details.
- #Brexit fallout: Markets around the world fell again Monday, and analysts expect the U.K. to enter a "mild recession" by early 2017.
- The U.S. Supreme Court has ruled that abortion provider restrictions in Texas are unconstitutional.
- It's #TurnUpToVote week at BuzzFeed. Ready for November? You can register right here 🇺🇸