7. Actually have: a broken Ikea dresser.
Crammed with bras you’re too scared to wash, tops you wore in college that are too see-through to wear to work (and also you don’t want your bare skin touching the subway seats anyway), T-shirts with permanently yellow underarms.
12. Hoped you’d have: health insurance.
20. Hoped you’d have: a place to work out.
Plus, like, the motivation and time and energy, but details.
- Donald Trump's supporters think his comments about Miss Universe are no big deal.
- This is no illusion: Lady Gaga confirmed she's headlining the Super Bowl halftime show in February 🏈🎉
- Asos workers at the heart of its global retail empire say they're being treated like machines to deliver fast fashion.