3. Take selfies using your earbuds!
It’s witchcraft, but it works as long as they’re the kind of earbuds that have a volume +/- button on the cord.
1. Aim the camera with the earbuds plugged in to the phone.
2. Press the volume + button. It’ll minimize selfie-arm (that horrid condition) and make you feel kind of like a middle school photographer, which is always a plus.
- The Clinton campaign is trying to stop television stations from running a pro-Trump ad featuring Michelle Obama.
- A federal jury cleared the leaders of an Oregon standoff. The militia group took over a wildlife refuge last January.
- Countries from around the world have agreed that the Ross Sea in Antarctica will become the world's largest marine protected area.
- RIP — Vine says it's discontinuing its mobile app, effectively ending the 6-second video service 💀