1. A smile will always improve your day.
2. Dreads are a great look.
Even if they make it hard to see.
3. You can meet friends in unlikely places.
4. (But don’t try to be friends with everyone.)
7. A haircut every now and then can work wonders.
“Sheila, you look 40 pounds thinner!”
8. It’s good to have a buddy.
Yes, there were lemurs at the Sheep and Wool Festival. Don’t ask questions.
9. And it’s also OK to be left alone with your thoughts.
11. Tats are rad.
Especially when they show that you’re a ~winner~.
12. Stand out from the pack.
13. Hang out with people totally different from you.
15. Never stop being surprised.
19. Bigger is better…
Giant yarn = easy knitting.
20. …except for when smaller is better.
- After the health care fail, it's unclear if Republicans and Trump will find consensus on other big ticket items.
- A viral Instagram post falsely claimed 14 black girls went missing over 24 hours in Washington, DC, but that doesn't mean there isn't a problem. Now lawmakers are taking action.
- Apple says a hacking group that's threatening to wipe hundreds of millions of iPhones has not breached its iCloud system 📱
- Hi Stranger: A bizarre short film featuring a naked mumbling figurine is making everyone on the internet uncomfortable 🙃