1. Make a homesick loved one a corkboard shaped like their home state.
2. Decorate slippers for someone who could use an extra forty winks.
3. A notebook tote is a perfect gift for any bookworm.
4. Put together an easy DIY spa kit for the one who deserves a break.
5. Or a bunch of custom bath bombs.
6. Even if they prefer to sleep in a cardboard box, your furry friend could use a cute bed.
7. And for the cat-obsessed human, these adorable flats.
8. For the person with a gazillion little trinkets, make a set of gold leaf bowls.
9. Whip up a quick grown-up hot chocolate kit.
10. And for a kid (or a kid at heart), give a jar of just the Lucky Charms marshmallows.
11. Make a custom room spray for a sweet-smelling pal.
12. For the one who's perpetually late, make a (fairly forgiving) clock.
13. Or if you don't want to go to the trouble of making a clock, decorate one (or three) with washi tape.
14. Make a gift card way less boring by presenting it in a stitched envelope.
15. If they're a traveler or a photographer (or just want to be), transform some of their most memorable pictures into patches.
16. Or keychains!
17. Knit these too-cute-to-be-real miniature ornaments if you're up for a (small) challenge.
18. Or if pizza is more their speed, make a few of these cheesy ornaments.
19. Make a custom laptop skin for anybody tech-obsessed.
20. Personalize a pet bandana.
Full marks if you can actually wrestle a cat into one. Get the instructions here.