1. He showed up to the VMAs looking like THIS.
2. So effortlessly piecey.
3. So beautifully light-drenched.
4. It’s the kind of hair you get from spending untold hours on a beach, the sun and sand caressing your strands, before returning to real life and letting your roots slowly but surely creep back in.
5. The kind that comes from dipping your locks in liquid gold.
6. It says “Jordan Catalano WHO?”
7. And “It’s okay if you want to touch. I understand.”
8. It reminds you of waking up next to your lover, the morning sun just starting to poke through the window, and sipping cafe au lait as you prepare to face whatever the day has in store.
9. It’s the kind of hair that dreams are made of.
- From water jugs and dehydrated food to Faraday cages and unregistered vehicles, liberals are prepping for Donald Trump's presidency.
- Several people are trapped after an avalanche buried an Italian hotel Wednesday night following a succession of earthquakes.
- Federal agencies have put on a fireworks finale for the Obama administration, suing JPMorgan, Oracle, Fiat Chrysler, and Navient.
- Been wondering why your friends now look like weird glamorous cartoons? That's thanks to Chinese selfie app Meitu. Say cheese 📸