1. Make biodegradable planters out of toilet paper rolls.
2. Grow your own MOSS GRAFFITI.
3. Succulent cuttings begat even more succulents.
4. Start a seedling in a lemon rind.
5. Or in an eggshell.
6. Don't have a watering can that pours how you like? Make one out of a gallon jug.
7. Or turn a jug into a shovel (or three).
8. Make a ridiculously cheap herb garden (indoor or outdoor) using an Ikea doo-dad.
9. You can plant more basil from your leftover store-bought cuttings.
10. Same with celery.
11. ALSO ONIONS.
12. Use shower caddies to make a hanging garden.
These are from Ikea and lined with felt.
13. Make your own vertical herb garden out of a shoe rack.
14. Keep your plants from dying when you're away* with this paper towel trick.
15. Use toilet paper to make seed tape.
16. And use leftover coffee grounds to enrich your soil and repel critters.
17. Keep soil from leaking out of your pots' drainage holes with coffee filters.
18. Use car wax to lube uncooperative tools like gardening shears.
19. Baking soda can make home-grown tomatoes taste less tart.
20. Storing tools in builders sand will help keep them from rusting.
Find out more here.