1. International Yarnboming Day was founded by Canadian fiber artist Joann Matvichuk in 2011.
Yarnbombing is the art of making fiber graffiti (it’s sometimes called guerrilla knitting or yarnstorming) and if you’ve ever encountered a bike or a tree wearing a sweater, that is what it is.
This piece is by Lorri Wagner Talberg.
If you spotted or made a yarnbomb of your own, add it in the comments!
And get in touch with YarnPlaces, which is trying to assemble an interactive map of all the projects.
- Former Secretary of State Colin Powell said he's voting for Hillary Clinton, joining a growing list of top-ranking Republicans who are breaking rank.
- Election forecasts are everywhere these days, but what do they really mean? Here's what they tell us 🔍
- The New York Giants have released kicker Josh Brown after he admitted to abusing his wife in his journal.
- The first Gilmore Girls trailer is finally here and it looks like Luke and Lorelai are together 💛☕️