1. Mood Scarf
It’s a month-long project where each day you knit, your mood corresponds to a particular color of yarn. Get a kit from the endlessly creative Leafcutter Designs.
7. Sky Scarf
Also by Leafcutter Designs, you record the weather in different yarn colors each day.
8. Crocheted Wall Hanging Pocket
Perfect for storing EVEN MORE CRAFT SUPPLIES. Get the pattern on Ravelry.
9. Game Knitting
Lee Meredith makes all kinds of interesting patterns, and this booklet in particular focuses on spontaneous knitting in conjunction with a TV show/podcast/movie of your choice (so every time Sherlock unknowingly insults somebody, for example, change the color of your yarn). It’s essentially a drinking game but for knitting (and hey, bonus points if you want to drink at the same time).
Perfect for days when you just can’t make up your mind. Find the pattern on Ravelry.
Have you come across any strange/unique/delightful patterns in your knitting and crochet travels? Add them in the comments!
- Over two dozen people were injured after a truck crashed into a crowd at a Mardi Gras parade, New Orleans police said.
- President Trump said he will skip the White House correspondents' dinner. On Friday, he called the media "the enemy of the people."
- Moderate to severe coral bleaching continues to affect the Great Barrier Reef almost a year after the worst bleaching crisis in history.
- Here's the beef: Rapper Remy Ma dragged Nicki Minaj in a new diss track, and she fired back with a Beyoncé endorsement 😱