13. So can doing basically all chores.
Write the name of a bunch of different chores on Ping-Pong balls and set a timer, maybe for half an hour. Each time the chore on the ball is complete, they pick a new one, and the kid with the most balls at the end wins. The fabulous prize is entirely up to you.
- Donald Trump broke with decades of US policy by speaking with the president of Taiwan Friday, a move that could anger China.
- A jury failed to reach a verdict Friday in the case of Michael Slager, a former South Carolina officer charged in the fatal shooting of Walter Scott.
- The CEO of Zenefits plans to step down after 10 months on the job. A legal mess nearly sank the company this year.
- A UFC fighter is asking people to crush apples with their bare hands 🍎💪