1. The Grandma Museum is a site founded by design studio Doubledot.
It’s comprised of hundreds of objects given to Doubledot cofounder Sarah Koik by her grandmother. “Over the course of my life,” Sarah wrote about the museum, “my grandmother gave me hers through these gifts. We decided to catalogue these objects to capture a life over two generations, and the broader sentimentality of receiving gifts from a grandmother.” Visitors are invited to submit pictures of objects as well, which are featured on the site’s blog.
9. And mittens.
- From water jugs and dehydrated food, to faraday cages and unregistered vehicles, liberals are prepping for Trump's presidency.
- Federal agencies have put on a fireworks finale for the Obama administration, suing JP Morgan, Oracle, Fiat Chrysler, and Navient.
- Former Georgia Gov. Sonny Perdue will be nominated as Trump's secretary of agriculture, the final cabinet position to be selected.
- Been wondering why your friends now look like weird glamorous cartoons? This Chinese selfie app is why. Say cheese 📸