1. Buckle your seatbelt when you leave your car so it’s not SCORCHING HOT when you return.
2. Put your phone in a plastic bag for an instant (and cheap) waterproof case.
5. And shoes!
This is especially useful after a long, sweaty day of walking or running.
7. Ensure your freezer pops get a clean cut by standing them upright.
This can save a lot of space too.
8. Open a can even once it’s been shaken.
Hit around the sides repeatedly until it feels settled.
12. Use a drink cozy to guard your hand against a scorching hot gear shift.
And then use it to keep your booze cold. Thanks, science!
13. Speaking of cold booze, a wet paper towel + a freezer will cool any bottle down in a hurry.
14. If you need to entertain a large group of people (read: drunkards), use trash cans and a volleyball to play a gigantic game of beer pong.
Whether you actually fill said trash cans with beer is entirely up to you.
16. Protect your valuables at the beach with this quasi-gross diaper disguise.
18. Rub lemon juice on sweat stains before putting your clothes in the wash.
22. Love popsicles but hate sticky hands? Cupcake liners have your back.
24. Creamy baby oil can repel mosquitos and won’t smell horrible.
25. As for getting that beach body you’ve always wanted…
Step 1: Have a body. Step 2: Go to the beach. YAYYY YOU DID IT HAVE A GREAT SUMMER.
- Confused refugees question what's next as French authorities begin to clear out the Calais "Jungle" camp.
- Donald Trump keeps questioning polls and insisting he's winning — even as most show him behind nationally.
- At least 59 people were killed in an overnight militant attack at a police center in Quetta, Pakistani officials say.
- These parents came up with maybe the best dirty Halloween couple's costume ever. Parents ftw 😂👏