1. Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray
Not only is it a fantastic texturizer that adds body without feeling crunchy, it also doubles as a dry shampoo to make your style last days. And even though it’s pricey (the full-size version is $39), it lasts forever and smells delightfully clean. Available here.
2. Davines Color Depositing Conditioner
This comes in a wide range of shades and adds a beautiful sheen to both dyed and non-dyed hair alike. It helps extend the life of dyed red hair (a notoriously tricky shade to make last) by weeks at a time and makes root regrowth look way more natural. Get it here.
6. Paul Mitchell Foaming Pomade
This can turn a dull TWA into a glossy, nicely textured look. When hair needs a little oomph and styling, the light yet effective product will come to the rescue. Definitely a go-to for short-cropped curly hair. Find out where to get it here.
22. Sienna Naturals Baobab Oil Leave In Conditioner
If you’re low maintenance but still conscious of your hair’s health—this is the perfect leave-in for you. The conditioner uses three natural oils—baobab, shea, and coconut—to give your strands the moisture they need. Buy it here.
23. Garnier’s Length Strength Shampoo and Conditioner.
A pinner says, ” I absolutely LOVE this product. My hair is super fine and grows so slowly. I’ve tried lots of products and none of them have helped like this. My hair looks better, feels better, and I love it!” Get it here.
24. Spin Pins
These updated bobby pins “screw” into your hair to keep thick hair buns in place without having to use a million bobby pins that just come undone easily anyway. $6 from Target.
For more hair tips, click here for 29 hairstyling hacks every girl should know.
- Republican members of Congress face angry town halls flooded with voters opposing the repeal of Obamacare and other parts of the Trump agenda.
- The Trump administration wants to send immigrants caught at the southern US border to Mexico even if they're not from the country.
- Several states will keep enforcing bans against transgender discrimination in schools after Trump withdrew guidelines protecting students.
- Police arrested at least 10 people on Wednesday as they began clearing out protester camps at the Dakota Access Pipeline site.