4. Throw something out.
Maybe it’s that stack of papers you thought you might need in the indeterminate future and absolutely do not; maybe it’s that beloved but completely busted pair of shoes that any cobbler would laugh in the face of. You know what it is, and it has to go.
14. Now that you have looked at a pair of dogs, look at this cat.
Maybe you identify with the cat’s confusion, searching for meaning and direction in a world that seems to offer none. Maybe you feel better, knowing that at least your life is more together than this mute, questioning animal, or at bare minimum that you have opposable thumbs.
16. Blast a song you dig.
If you’re around others, blast it ~quietly~ while wearing ~headphones~.
- The Clinton campaign is trying to stop television stations from running a pro-Trump ad featuring Michelle Obama.
- A group of UK Uber drivers have won the right to minimum wage and holiday pay in a landmark tribunal ruling 🚘
- A federal jury cleared the leaders of an Oregon standoff. The militia group took over a wildlife refuge last January.
- RIP — Vine says it's discontinuing its mobile app, effectively ending the 6-second video service 💀