4. Throw something out.
Maybe it’s that stack of papers you thought you might need in the indeterminate future and absolutely do not; maybe it’s that beloved but completely busted pair of shoes that any cobbler would laugh in the face of. You know what it is, and it has to go.
14. Now that you have looked at a pair of dogs, look at this cat.
Maybe you identify with the cat’s confusion, searching for meaning and direction in a world that seems to offer none. Maybe you feel better, knowing that at least your life is more together than this mute, questioning animal, or at bare minimum that you have opposable thumbs.
16. Blast a song you dig.
If you’re around others, blast it ~quietly~ while wearing ~headphones~.
- Donald Trump was sworn in today as the 45th president of the United States of America. 🇺🇸
- Over 90 people have been arrested as anti-Trump protesters and police clash in Washington, DC, during the inauguration.
- As one of his first acts as president, Donald Trump announced the end of certain Obama administration climate and pollution rules.
- Flights around the country are packed with pink as people stream into Washington, DC, for the Women's March, happening the day after Donald Trump's inauguration 👩❤️👩