4. Throw something out.
Maybe it’s that stack of papers you thought you might need in the indeterminate future and absolutely do not; maybe it’s that beloved but completely busted pair of shoes that any cobbler would laugh in the face of. You know what it is, and it has to go.
14. Now that you have looked at a pair of dogs, look at this cat.
Maybe you identify with the cat’s confusion, searching for meaning and direction in a world that seems to offer none. Maybe you feel better, knowing that at least your life is more together than this mute, questioning animal, or at bare minimum that you have opposable thumbs.
16. Blast a song you dig.
If you’re around others, blast it ~quietly~ while wearing ~headphones~.
- Hillary Clinton's campaign is making an unprecedented play for Utah, a state that hasn't gone blue since 1964 🔵
- It's not just you. A massive attack has brought down major sites like Twitter and Spotify for some users in the US.
- Kesha fans rejoice: Sony just confirmed that a new album is in the works 🎶
- People are trolling Eric Trump for apparently getting caught putting lemonade in a free water cup at In-N-Out.