4. Throw something out.
Maybe it’s that stack of papers you thought you might need in the indeterminate future and absolutely do not; maybe it’s that beloved but completely busted pair of shoes that any cobbler would laugh in the face of. You know what it is, and it has to go.
14. Now that you have looked at a pair of dogs, look at this cat.
Maybe you identify with the cat’s confusion, searching for meaning and direction in a world that seems to offer none. Maybe you feel better, knowing that at least your life is more together than this mute, questioning animal, or at bare minimum that you have opposable thumbs.
16. Blast a song you dig.
If you’re around others, blast it ~quietly~ while wearing ~headphones~.
- Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new National Security Adviser, replacing Michael Flynn, who resigned last week.
- Russian ambassador to the UN Vitaly Churkin has died after suffering from cardiac arrest this morning, a day before his 65th birthday.
- Senator Ron Wyden will soon introduce legislation requiring warrants before phones can be searched at the US border.
- A girl's best friend showed up to her date in a fake mustache to spy on her and it is the definition of friendship goals 😎