1. Gilmore Girls is peak ~fall aesthetic~ — everyone knows that.
2. And that’s PRETTY DAMN PERFECT, considering that it was announced today during Netflix’s presentation at the Television Critics Association that the Gilmore revival WILL BE PREMIERING ON NOV. 25, 2016.
3. OH, AND DID I MENTION THAT WE ALSO GET OUR FIRST GLIMPSE IN ALMOST A DECADE OF A CONVERSATION BETWEEN LORELAI AND RORY GILMORE?
This footage was reportedly made for the promo, by the way, and might not make it into the show.
6. AND WE ONLY HAVE TO WAIT FIVE SHORT MONTHS.
- Barack Obama had his final press conference as president, defending his legacy and vowing to fight Trump if the nation's "core values may be at stake."
- Donald Trump's pick for health secretary, Tom Price, refused to say at his confirmation hearing whether or not he would cut Medicare and Medicaid.
- It's official: Scientists announced today that 2016 was the hottest year on record and that greenhouse gases are to blame ♨️️🌍
- "Will & Grace" will return for a 10-episode revival. Debra Messing and Eric McCormack will reprise their roles in the groundbreaking NBC sitcom 📺