1. Gilmore Girls is peak ~fall aesthetic~ — everyone knows that.
2. And that’s PRETTY DAMN PERFECT, considering that it was announced today during Netflix’s presentation at the Television Critics Association that the Gilmore revival WILL BE PREMIERING ON NOV. 25, 2016.
3. OH, AND DID I MENTION THAT WE ALSO GET OUR FIRST GLIMPSE IN ALMOST A DECADE OF A CONVERSATION BETWEEN LORELAI AND RORY GILMORE?
This footage was reportedly made for the promo, by the way, and might not make it into the show.
6. AND WE ONLY HAVE TO WAIT FIVE SHORT MONTHS.
- The Women's March on Washington was one of the largest protests in the city's history.
- Trump's spokesman held a press conference to blame grass coverings for "minimizing" the crowd at the inauguration 🤔
- Members of the national security community reacted with shock after Trump attacked his critics while giving a speech at CIA headquarters.
- "SNL" featured a shirtless Vladimir Putin celebrating America's newest President.