1. When you try to flip your hair, you end up drowning somebody’s face in your head jungle.
2. After you wash it, you whisper to it under your breath as it dries, urging it not to expand any more.
3. When you shower in low water pressure, you can feel the water LITERALLY bounce off your hair.
4. Depending on your hair texture, combs and brushes have a tendency to make everything bigger.
5. The gravitational pull of your hair sucks in so many foreign objects.
6. Unless you've found your stylist soulmate, chances are your haircut leaves you with dreaded triangle hair.
7. Your heart clenches in fear whenever someone walks by you with a birthday cake at a restaurant.
8. You end up spending all of your money on products to try and tame your hair.
9. Something like this happens whenever you wash/comb/brush.
10. Watching people's hair dry perfectly without products after getting out of the water always blows your mind.
11. You have yourself a hearty chuckle whenever you see the travel-size hair section.
12. Sometimes you stare at cute, tiny hair accessories and wonder... what if?
13. You deliver high praise unto the hair lord’s high holiness for YouTube tutorials.
14. Washing it is an olympic event.
15. Where you apply to jobs, internships and colleges is completely contingent upon the area's humidity levels.
16. You shake your fist in fury at the computer screen whenever you see "Easy Hair Tutorials" on Pinterest.
But regardless, it's your hair and you know no one else can rock it like you do.
Big hair, don't care.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!