1. John Thune (South Dakota)
If the Republicans don’t run this guy in 2012, they are as dumb as they currently appear to be. He even has nerd glasses.
2. Carte Goodwin (West Virginia)
He was the guy appointed to fill Robert Byrd’s seat, and he probably won’t make it past November. But still.
3. Scott Brown (Massachusetts)
Don’t forget the Playboy photos.
4. Mark Warner (Virginia)
You wouldn’t say no.
5. Lisa Murkowski (Alaska)
She is the prettiest female politician in Alaska, hands down. How dare they vote her out.
6. Evan Bayh (Indiana)
Here we have the Midwest version of the Edwards Babyface.
7. Maria Cantwell (Washington)
If I were Maria Cantwell, I would be stocking up on Kaltene bars for Gillebrand.
8. Kirsten Gillibrand (New York)
Fine, Harry. #9
9. Russ Feingold (Wisconsin)
His Lone Soldier of Truth thing is sort of appealing.
10. Sherrod Brown (Ohio)
I don’t know. It’s pretty hard to find ten hot senators.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Donald Trump slammed the CIA after reports that the agency believes Russia used hacks to try to help him win.
- Rudy Giuliani is no longer being considered for a position in the Trump administration. Trump says the former NYC mayor withdrew his name.
- Fire investigators have ruled out a refrigerator as the cause of a warehouse fire that killed 36 people in Oakland, California.
- The world's oldest known breeding seabird just laid another egg. Her name is Wisdom and she's 66 🐦
Report an Issue
Drag to highlight one or more parts of the screen.
We got your feedback, and we'll follow up with you at
Sadly, an error occured while sending your feedback. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know.