1. John Thune (South Dakota)
If the Republicans don’t run this guy in 2012, they are as dumb as they currently appear to be. He even has nerd glasses.
2. Carte Goodwin (West Virginia)
He was the guy appointed to fill Robert Byrd’s seat, and he probably won’t make it past November. But still.
3. Scott Brown (Massachusetts)
Don’t forget the Playboy photos.
4. Mark Warner (Virginia)
You wouldn’t say no.
5. Lisa Murkowski (Alaska)
She is the prettiest female politician in Alaska, hands down. How dare they vote her out.
6. Evan Bayh (Indiana)
Here we have the Midwest version of the Edwards Babyface.
7. Maria Cantwell (Washington)
If I were Maria Cantwell, I would be stocking up on Kaltene bars for Gillebrand.
8. Kirsten Gillibrand (New York)
Fine, Harry. #9
9. Russ Feingold (Wisconsin)
His Lone Soldier of Truth thing is sort of appealing.
10. Sherrod Brown (Ohio)
I don’t know. It’s pretty hard to find ten hot senators.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- From water jugs and dehydrated food to Faraday cages and unregistered vehicles, liberals are prepping for Donald Trump's presidency.
- Several people are trapped after an avalanche buried an Italian hotel Wednesday night following a succession of earthquakes.
- Federal agencies have put on a fireworks finale for the Obama administration, suing JPMorgan, Oracle, Fiat Chrysler, and Navient.
- Been wondering why your friends now look like weird glamorous cartoons? That's thanks to Chinese selfie app Meitu. Say cheese 📸
Report an Issue
Drag to highlight one or more parts of the screen.
We got your feedback, and we'll follow up with you at
Sadly, an error occured while sending your feedback. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know.