1. Olympics on NBC
Oh man, you guys. 5 seconds in and I’m crying. Triumphs of the human spirit are about to happen, before our very eyes!!!!
2. Meet the Press
Serious things are about to be discussed. Put on your glasses and your stern look, now. Also: RIP Timmy.
3. Situation Room:
This is the only song that can get me excited to hear Wolf Blitzer speak.
4. ABC Evening News:
Your typical “I’m at my grandparents house and it’s 6:30” orchestral arrangement. It has a nice urgency, though.
5. NPR All Things Considered:
I can’t hear this without feeling carsick after a long ride home from dance class in like 3rd grade, but still. The extended version is AWESOME.
6. 60 Minutes:
Simple. Elegant. Andy Rooney is tangentially involved. It’s obligatory.
7. NBA on NBC
Ok, so technically I promised news-only but come on. I’d never seen this video before last week, but apparently the rest of you have been living with it for a while. Anyway: John Tesh + answering machine + NBA = instant glory.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Thursday's vote on the GOP health care bill in the House was postponed after it became clear too many Republicans opposed the Obamacare replacement.
- Democrats will try to block Trump's Supreme Court pick, Neil Gorsuch, setting the stage for Republicans to eliminate the judicial filibuster.
- The Republican chair of the House intel committee was forced to apologize after he made public statements about Trump surveillance without consulting anyone.
- The suspect in the London terror attack near Parliament, who was killed by police, has been identified as 52-year-old Khalid Masood.
Report an Issue
Drag to highlight one or more parts of the screen.
We got your feedback, and we'll follow up with you at
Sadly, an error occured while sending your feedback. Please contact email@example.com to let us know.