1. ‘Man in the Mirror’ (the ultimate)
2. ‘I Will Always Love You’
With apologies to Dolly, Whitney rocks the key change.
3. ‘To Be With You’
This was the favorite of my entirely unscientific focus group.
4. ‘I Want It That Way’ (by the Backstreet Boys)
I’M 12 AGAIN. (Also, remember these guys?)
5. ‘My Girl’
Not the bees!!!!!
6. ‘Bohemian Rhapsody’
7. ‘My Heart Will Go On’
Celine is another master of the key change.
8. ‘Total Eclipse of the Heart’
This song is like one big key change. Which is great.
9. ‘I Wanna Be Sedated’
See, key changes are not just for cheesy emotional singers.
10. ‘Love Story’
Yeah, that’s right, Taylor Swift.
11. ‘Build Me Up Buttercup’
12. ‘Invisible Touch’
This might be my personal favorite.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Indiana votes on Tuesday, and it could be Ted Cruz's last big chance to end Trump's winning streak in the U.S. presidential race 🇺🇸
- Smash hit "Hamilton" received 16 Tony Award nominations, breaking the record held by "The Producers" and "Billy Elliot."
- A judge in Brazil has ordered WhatsApp blocked for 72 hours over the messaging service's recently encrypted data ❌📲
Report an Issue
Drag to highlight one or more parts of the screen.
We got your feedback, and we'll follow up with you at
Sadly, an error occured while sending your feedback. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know.