1. ‘Man in the Mirror’ (the ultimate)
2. ‘I Will Always Love You’
With apologies to Dolly, Whitney rocks the key change.
3. ‘To Be With You’
This was the favorite of my entirely unscientific focus group.
4. ‘I Want It That Way’ (by the Backstreet Boys)
I’M 12 AGAIN. (Also, remember these guys?)
5. ‘My Girl’
Not the bees!!!!!
6. ‘Bohemian Rhapsody’
7. ‘My Heart Will Go On’
Celine is another master of the key change.
8. ‘Total Eclipse of the Heart’
This song is like one big key change. Which is great.
9. ‘I Wanna Be Sedated’
See, key changes are not just for cheesy emotional singers.
10. ‘Love Story’
Yeah, that’s right, Taylor Swift.
11. ‘Build Me Up Buttercup’
12. ‘Invisible Touch’
This might be my personal favorite.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Donald Trump keeps questioning polls and insisting he's winning — even as most show him behind nationally.
- Obamacare premiums will jump an average 25% in 2017, but officials say subsidies will keep costs low for most people.
- French authorities have begun moving thousands of migrants and refugees from the makeshift "Jungle" camp in Calais.
- These parents came up with maybe the best dirty Halloween couple's costume ever. Parents ftw 😂👏
Report an Issue
Drag to highlight one or more parts of the screen.
We got your feedback, and we'll follow up with you at
Sadly, an error occured while sending your feedback. Please contact email@example.com to let us know.