1. the Surprise Light-Up Wedding Dress
This is plain awesome. And I am as cold-hearted as they come re: weddings.
2. Tandem ‘Napoleon Dynamite’ dance (with reveal)
This is really pretty cute.
3. Best Man ‘Napoleon Dynamite’ dance
I’m less sure about this one.
4. JK Rip-Off, but with better music and camera-work
Is this a parody? I don’t really know what is going at this wedding, but they do play Gaga, so. I’m not here to judge.
5. ‘Womanizer’ pseudo-strip-tease
All other forms of propriety aside, that flower girl is maybe a little young.
6. Father/Daughter ‘Right Stuff’ dance
This dad is a pretty fantastic dad.
7. Walk It Out
Mendelssohn for the 21st century.
8. Chariots of Fire
A wedding party is really just a group of backup dancers in chiffon.
9. a 90s retrospective
Just wait for the macarena.
10. the Blindfold Dance Contest
Humiliating others is a crucial part of the wedding process.
11. Bridging Cultural Divides
It’s like make-up sex, but with dancing, and for everyone?
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Today's the final day of the Democratic National Convention — Hillary Clinton is preparing for the biggest night of her life 🇺🇸
- Plotters of Turkey's failed coup were unhappy with the government's attempt to make peace with Kurdish separatist rebels, a document obtained by BuzzFeed News shows.
- French prosecutors have identified the second suspect in the priest killing in Normandy as 19-year-old Abdel Malik Petitjean.
Report an Issue
Drag to highlight one or more parts of the screen.
We got your feedback, and we'll follow up with you at
Sadly, an error occured while sending your feedback. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know.