1. Free lifetime of lap dances at Scores
Also: - A “LeBron James Day” when all the strippers will wear his jersey - And free food for life at the strip club’s very own steakhouse
2. Dinner for 20, cooked by Mario Batali, every 2 weeks
Says Mario: “Wherever you want, up to 20 people. I will make a dinner, not an Iron Chef dinner, a delicious dinner, in New York City, as a welcome.”
3. Free clothes from Tommy Hilfiger
Cool :/ Via.
4. Free dinners from Jean-Georges
5. Two A-List best friends
Even if they maybe wanted him to play for the Nets instead.
6. a Top Chef dinner after every home game (for the team, too!)
(Watch the video here.)
7. (Maybe) An entire borough
8. His own Carnegie Deli sandwich
The LeBron MVP would be pastrami, corned beef, brisket, and turkey (“the best of the Carnegie Deli and the biggest sellers”) with American cheese (“instead of Swiss, because he’s an American-born player”), plus lettuce, tomato, and mustard on rye.
9. All-Star teammates such as Stephen Colbert
10. ..and $1 Billion
So the Knicks promised. Kind of goes without saying, this one.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- An adult film actress says Donald Trump, or someone on his behalf, offered her $10,000 and the use of his private jet to come to his suite.
- AT&T has made a deal to buy Time Warner — owner of CNN, HBO, and Warner Bros. — in one of the biggest acquisitions ever 💰
- The Chicago Cubs are heading to their first World Series since 1945 after beating the Los Angeles Dodgers 🐻
- A black metal band crashed a couple's engagement shoot and the photos are 🤘
Report an Issue
Drag to highlight one or more parts of the screen.
We got your feedback, and we'll follow up with you at
Sadly, an error occured while sending your feedback. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know.