2. In truth, you’re really working quite hard
Even though there are a million more distractions than usual. It can start to play with your mind.
10. You’re forced to break cover
Going through the rigamarole of getting ready is tough, but you force yourself through it and venture outside.
Repeat cycle indefinitely, or until you live with someone who can force you to behave like a responsible adult.
- President Trump addresses the Conservative Political Action Conference, or CPAC, the same gathering he skipped last year amid tensions with organizers.
- Kim Jong Nam, the half-brother of North Korea's leader, was killed with a chemical weapon last week at an airport in Malaysia.
- Caitlyn Jenner told President Trump his administration's rollback of protections for transgender kids was a "disaster" 😳
- Uber's CEO met with more than 100 female engineers on Thursday to discuss sexism and harassment allegations at the company.