2. In truth, you’re really working quite hard
Even though there are a million more distractions than usual. It can start to play with your mind.
10. You’re forced to break cover
Going through the rigamarole of getting ready is tough, but you force yourself through it and venture outside.
Repeat cycle indefinitely, or until you live with someone who can force you to behave like a responsible adult.
- At least 29 people are dead and 166 hurt after explosions outside a stadium in Turkey, the country's interior minister said.
- Trump will reportedly pick ExxonMobil's CEO Rex Tillerson as secretary of state. He has a long history of oil deals with Russia.
- Gen. David Petraeus helped block the autopsy of an Afghan man who died mysteriously in US custody, emails show.
- People are in love with a dog who rides around in a decked out dog car spreading Christmas cheer to hospital patients 🐶🎄