25 Food "Crimes" People Have Actually Committed
Suddenly, I'm not hungry.
Recently, Reddit user jordwumble asked other users, "What is a clear and objective food crime that people are getting away with because we're fighting about pineapple pizza?"
A bunch of people started ratting out themselves or other people for the heinous food crimes they've committed. Here are the most disturbing replies:
5. "My stepdad knew a man who loved ranch dressing so much that he mixed it with water and drank it."
7. "I think a slightly sweet beer in some plain or Honey Nut Cheerios is game-changing!"
9. "When I was a kid, I used to dip cheese sandwiches into strawberry milkshakes."
10. "I actually started drinking milk mixed with Pepsi after watching it happen on Laverne & Shirley reruns as a kid."
16. "As a kid, I loved orange juice and I loved chocolate milk so I tried drinking Hershey's syrup and orange juice."
18. "I had a friend stay with me and he would put ketchup and mustard on every Pringles chip he ate."
19. "It physically hurts when I see people covering their entire pizza slice with ketchup."
20. "I've seen a girl put mayonnaise and pickles on her pizza. I was absolutely disgusted."
24. "My girlfriend loves to eat banana and mayonnaise sandwiches, and she thinks nothing is wrong with it but it sounds terrible."
25. "My friend will have a bowl of Cap'n Crunch with milk in it, and put a scoop of mayo in it."
Submissions have been edited for length and/or clarity.