17 Great Actors Who Did Everything In Their Power To Save Bad TV Shows
They did the best with what they had.
1. Lana Parrilla in Once Upon a Time
2. Evan Peters and Sarah Paulson in American Horror Story
3. Naya Rivera as Santana Lopez in Glee
4. Chris Colfer as Kurt Hummel in Glee
5. Viola Davis as Annalise Keating in How to Get Away with Murder
6. Lili Reinhart as Betty Cooper in Riverdale
7. Tituss Burgess as Titus Andromedon in Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt
8. Dylan O’Brien as Stiles Stilinski in Teen Wolf
9. Janel Parrish as Mona Vanderwaal in Pretty Little Liars
10. Brandon Flynn as Justin Foley in 13 Reasons Why
11. Emma Roberts as Chanel Oberlin in Scream Queens
12. Adam Brody as Seth Cohen in The O.C.
13. Yvette Nicole Brown as Dina Rose and Brandon Micheal Hall as Courtney Rose in The Mayor
14. Sophia Bush as Brooke Davis in One Tree Hill
15. Bethany Joy Lenz as Haley James Scott in One Tree Hill
16. Peter Dinklage as Tyrion Lannister in Game of Thrones
17. And Emilia Clarke as Daenerys Targaryen in Game of Thrones
Note: Submissions have been edited for length and/or clarity.