We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales from the links on this page.
1. These oh-so-supportive socks that will support your feet during long shifts.
2. A pocket organiser that cleverly stands up by itself – so you'll always have everything right where you need it.
3. A genius gadget that will disinfect their smartphone in six minutes, because who wants to bring germs home?
4. An insulated water bottle because long hours + no water = dehydration.
5. This real AF colouring book for anyone who understands what a "code brown" really means.
6. This triple-pen pocket clip that means you'll never lose a pen again (or if somebody doesn't return the pen they borrowed, it's no big deal).
7. This bestselling eye mask to block out sunlight when you're sleeping in the day.
8. This seriously highly-rated cream that will revitalise constantly-washed hands.
9. A nail rescue kit because a ragged nail + gloves is a world of pain.
10. A hand sanitiser gel that clips onto your belt and is approved by the NHS (so it won't trigger any allergies).
11. This mug to serve tea and truth to anyone who says "oh being a nurse is easy".
12. A day by day calendar with funny jokes and insights that will get a nurse through the toughest of shifts.
13. A three pack of jolly watches that are silicone (easy to disinfect!) and waterproof to boot.
14. These novelty pens that will tickle any nurse's funny bone.
15. A gripping memoir that is perfect for any Call The Midwife fans.
16. A buzzy bee badge holder that is perfect for anyone who works on a children's ward.
17. And this very necessary wine glass to toast all their hard work at the end of the day.
Reviews have been edited for length and clarity.