1. Try a petite bite.
2. Or a jumbo one.
For ease, these buns are baked in a muffin tin. Get the recipe here.
3. Take a more adult approach, with stout and Earl Grey buns.
4. Or these spiced chocolate and orange buns.
5. Use your buns to make a treacle tart.
6. Fill your buns with a spiced nut butter.
7. Stay traditional.
8. MIx it up with fig and sour cherry.
9. Or add in white chocolate, dates and pistachios.
10. Cadbury Mini Egg Hot Cross Buns
Find out more here.
11. Use stale buns in a Bread and Butter Pudding.
12. With added chocolate.
13. You could also use stale buns as a decadent stuffing.
14. For a vegan bake, these use flax eggs instead of eggs.
15. Use sourdough for a gluten-free bake.
16. If you'd like to try a healthier option, these are wholewheat and low in sugar.
17. You could also try these raw bites.
18. Create a croquembouche.
Get the recipe here