1. Know that you're not alone, and that it's not unusual to feel this way.
2. As a first step, just talk to someone you trust.
3. If you're not sure, ask yourself: "Is the way I'm feeling impacting my daily life"?
4. Don't feel that you're not "unwell enough" to ask for help.
5. Use the campus health centre, but register with a GP too.
6. Remember, counselling is just the first step.
7. And it's a process.
8. So take little steps, and do things that make you happy every day.
9. And celebrate every success.
Always consult with your doctor about your personal health and wellness, including any recommendations you find online. BuzzFeed posts are for general informational purposes only, and cannot replace professional and individualized medical diagnosis, treatment, or advice.