1. It is not the end of the world if you don't have a facial cleansing regime.
2. Don't worry about your data plan. Unless you are watching Netflix every day with no Wi-Fi, 1GB is probably enough.
3. Nobody will notice the patch of hair you missed while shaving your legs.
4. And going to the gym with stubbly armpits is not a big deal.
5. If you would like a second cup of coffee at the hairdresser's, just ask. You are paying for it already.
6. If you asked for poached eggs at a restaurant, and they arrive hard, just send them back. You are paying for it already.
7. If you are not having a nice time at a party, you can leave.
8. "Excuse me, I need to go and make a phone call" is an excellent way to step out of a dull conversation at a party.
9. "Excuse me, I'm going to go mingle" is an excellent way to stop a conversation with a tiresome person at a party.
10. Superfoods are not something you need to worry about. Eat an orange.
11. Some things are seldom worth doing yourself. See: taxes (accountant), waxing (beautician), computer repair (technician).
12. Do not engage with voicemail.
13. If you don't want to drink on a night out, there is no need to.
14. One thoughtful small gift is much better than lots of big gifts.
15. Unless that large gift is a pony.
16. A jaunty iPhone case is nothing to be ashamed of.
17. See also: a statement nail.
18. Tip generously, but always check the bill.
19. Everyone has accidentally added a kiss to an important email. It's not a big deal.
20. Being on someone else's 30 Under 30 list is lame. Make your own list.
21. Instagram is not real life.
22. But if you feel good about yourself, why not stop to take a selfie?
23. If you like an outfit, wear it as many times as you like.
24. However, it is a good idea to dry-clean your winter coat every spring.
25. Your friends generally have your best interests at heart.
26. But sometimes this won't come across. Especially through WhatsApp.
27. Getting home to your own bed at the end of the night > crashing on a sofa.