We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales from the links on this page.
1. Whiskey Rocks, £18
2. Whisky Pastilles, £9.99
3. Whisky Cocktail Pack, £42.50
5. Distiller, Free
6. London Distillery Company Tour, £15
7. Carry-On Old Fashioned Kit, £19
8. Whisky Truffles, £11
9. Mac and Wild Small Batch Cocktails, £35.45
These delectable small batch whisky cocktails are created in Edinburgh and use locally sourced Scottish herbs and botanicals. For example, the Auld Pal includes Dalwhinnie 15 Year Old whisky, bianco vermouth, wild chamomile, gorse flower, dandelion & burdock bitters.
They're then sold in conjunction with Scottish game restaurant Mac and Wild (if you ever have the chance to try their wild heather brownie you must, it is mind-bogglingly good.)
10. Mature Your Own Whisky Kit, £124.99
11. Whisky Map of Scotland, £4.99
Well, if you're going to do a whisky trip, you may as well do it properly.
12. The Whisky Wedge, £19.99
13. Scottish Whisky Tasting Set, £29
You get five different whiskies, plus a glass for your money. Each whisky is from a different whisky-producing region of Scotland, and the measures aren't stingy either.