1. This medusa piercing is so on point it hurts.
2. A Monroe and a striped t-shirt = classic combo.
3. Keep it classic with a hooped labret and white t-shirt.
4. Graphic eyeliner, a leather jacket and a side labret? Amazing.
5. A carefree smiley piercing.
6. A gorgeous frowny piercing is pretty in pink.
7. A bleached out grey bombshell Monroe piercing.
8. Snakebites + a matte red lip = perfection.
9. Couple a medusa piercing with a fresh white shirt, and slay.
10. Double side labret rings are a striking look.
11. Big sunglasses compliment a medusa piercing in the best way.
12. And heart-shaped sunnies go hand in hand with a Monroe.
13. A statement necklace accessorises a labret piercing perfectly.
14. Spectacular vertical labrets.
15. Teeny weeny snakebite studs.
16. A classic and classy Monroe piercing.
17. A delicate and dreamy side labret piercing.
Number 14 is a vertical labret piercing. A previous version of this piece called it a snakebite piercing.