1. A brightly coloured undercut can always be hidden by longer tresses.
2. Soften a sidecut with a full fringe.
3. Look super cool with a hidden sidecut, undercut combo.
4. A sidecut doesn't have to mean 'shaven'. Go softer at the sides.
5. Shave a secret design.
6. A delicate pattern tucked behind your ear.
7. Incorporate a pattern into your hairline.
8. A sidecut along your parting makes for a strong look.
9. Blend a sidecut into the nape of your neck.
10. Long hair means you can cover up your sidecut, or leave it free.
11. Emphasize your side cut with a pretty French braid.
12. Grow out your undercut for a softer look.
13. Make your sidecut into part of your pixie.
14. A geometric pattern can be sheltered by a long braid.
15. Add edge to bunches with a hairline undercut.
16. Tumbling curls soften a sidecut.
17. Tie up your hair in ponytail to show off your hairline.
18. A secret sidecut above your ear is perfection.
An image has been removed by request.