This week on the new BuzzFeed podcast See Something Say Something, I talk to two youth literature authors, Hena Khan and Sara Farizan. We discuss their books and they give me some writing advice.
Off-air, I asked them to suggest a mix of classic and newer books for young folks (all the way up to college!) to read.
Sara Farizan is a Iranian American YA author who writes about being young and queer in America and Iran.
Hena Khan writes books for young kids all the way up to young adults and is the author of It's Ramadan, Curious George.
8. And as for her own book, Hena suggests the upcoming Amina's Voice (available for pre-order now!).
How to listen to See Something Say Something
1. Search for See Something Say Something in your podcast app of choice, such as Overcast, Pocket Casts, Stitcher, Acast, or Apple’s built-in Podcasts app.
2. Or click the above embedded link to stream the show directly from this page.
3. Be sure to subscribe, so you never miss a new episode!
4. If you like the show, please rate and review it on iTunes. Questions? Comments? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.