4. The only college you should ever have attended.
Step aside plastic memorabilia: this keychain is serious. Remind people that you are not messing while your gold Hogwarts crest glistens in the sunlight. Obviously you are repping the only school that ever mattered and learning to be a wizard is hands down the most important major that ever existed- ever.
6. Keys to the legendary TARDIS.
We all know about the awesome TARDIS prop replicas and miniatures made to key chains which are so cute you could die.
This key tag is serious because it discreetly makes your keys the keys to the epic TARDIS! - okay metaphorically speaking, we are still running tests….
8. Los Pollos? A1A day? or Should we just call Saul?
To celebrate one of the best series to ever grace the small screen. These keychains commemorate the epic landmarks of the show. Thankfully Better CALL Saul is in full effect…Now let’s take a minute to thank Vince Gilligan for being born. RIP Gus for being the coolest man ever.
9. Buffy is all lit up. It’s ridiculously early 2000s and you gotta love it!
Strangely the keychain area of this beloved show, comics, and movie is outdated like last season’s stakes. While she is slaying vampires on the streets and in the sheets, sometimes one can get a little lost. This awesome mini flashlight/light box keeps the Buffy spirit alive right in the palm of your hand.
For one of the best one hit wonder series ever made. Joss Whedon thank you again for this and arghhh for being a truist. Getting the registration for this beautiful work of art is pretty geektastic.
Now go re-watch Firefly & Serenity and cry because its so sacredly beautiful.
18. Blood Slide
Yes, the shows series finale sucked real hard. All that brooding and suck-age that occurred is a bummer because there aren’t even supernatural creatures to blame for its terrible downfall. This is a cheers to the Dexter glory days and its devoted fan base.
Twilight, by far, has the most embarrassing associations. It still, however, is YA gold. Sparkling vampires, gigantic wolves, and scary sparkling vampires (Volturi) makes finding the perfect merch super difficult. This keychain is genius. Not only will it attract fellow twihards from your favorite fandom pages, but also your local chess nerd will probably fangirl you.
22. The only light you will ever need.
Okay, so yah the movie flopped. Bummer. But the merch was awesome possum! This miniature stele is a great way to always be prepared for killing demons. Having your stele in hand, draw some runes and kick some bum. Or just have an awesome blue light to guide you in the dark.
- The drug that killed Prince is causing an unprecedented wave of fatal overdoses, federal health officials say.
- The death toll from Italy's earthquake rose to 250 people amid efforts to dig out residents still trapped in rubble.
- WhatsApp will start sharing your account info with Facebook. You can decline the new policy, but must opt into it first 📲😵