11 Times DIY Bouquets Didn't Fail
We have all seen the Pins and wondered if we could make it work. These brides dared to make their own wedding bouquets and NAILED IT!
1. This DIY bride combined a silk peony bouquet with dried flowers from the first bouquet the groom ever gave her.
2. Any bridesmaid would be over the moon to carry this beauty.
3. Could this bouquet get any prettier?! You would never know they were silk flowers!
4. Some brides are lucky enough to have their mother make their bouquet, like this one.
5. Or this one.
6. Some brides have a crafty bridesmaid to help them out.
7. DIY Bride + Silk Flowers + Destination Wedding = Perfection
8. This handmade bouquet is picture perfect.
9. As if this bouquet wasn't beautiful enough, this DIY bride made a floral crown to match!
10. Every bride dreams of a bouquet filled with pink peonies and this savvy DIY-er made it happen.
11. This bouquet is simple, elegant AND handmade! Does it get any better than this.
Now get out there and DIY!