2. This Service Looks Great!
“This service is genius! ”
- Stanford, San Antonio, TX
“At first I was concerned about the ethics of the company, but they offered me a 3-month trial run and it changed my life. I didn’t want to give up the first kitten, but that’s how it works and the new kitten was just wonderful. ”
- Joyce, Madison, WI
“My kittens have helped with my long term depression more than I ever could have hoped for!”
- Phyllis, Hayward, CA
“The kittens are always potty-trained and happy as a barrel of monkeys.”
- Harold, Springfield, MO
“The service is convenient and the kitties are all so beautiful!”
- Carol, San Francisco, CA
“My home is full of life and happiness now! Thank you for this serevice!”
- Jenny, Tulsa, OK
4. How Much Does it Cost?
$99/Month Plan: Kitten aged 9 months to 12 months (Mature Kitten, Still Loving & Playful)
$139/Month Plan: Kitten aged 6 months to 9 months (Very Playful, Best for Kids)
$169/Month Plan: Kitten aged 3 months to 6 months (Mostly Self-Entertained, Best for Seniors)
$199/Month Plan: Kitten aged 6 weeks to 3 months (Cute & Playful, Perfect for Small Homes)
*** All Plans Include a 3-month supply of litter and kitten food for each kitten. ***
5. Sign Up MEOW!
You know you want to.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Donald Trump's home near Washington, DC has security cameras inside and out, monitored from New York, insiders say.
- The hair vitamins promoted by the Kardashians make "largely inaccurate" nutrient claims, according to lab tests.
- DNA tests can now reveal whether a bear is innocent, saving it from being euthanized.