We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a small share of sales from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. If you've resolved to drink more water, get a HydraTrak water bottle so you stop forgetting to drink more than one glass a day.
2. If you've resolved to exercise more, try a ClassPass membership because if a traditional gym membership hasn't helped you with your goal in the past, this membership definitely will!
3. If you've resolved to learn how to cook, a Blue Apron subscription box can take all the guess work out of it! Just order, cook, and enjoy!
4. If you've resolved to get your life organized once and for all, an official BuzzFeed Nifty organization journal has everything you'll need.
5. If you've resolved to get experimental with beauty in 2018, a Birchbox subscription will make it fun and easy to try new things.
6. If you've resolved to travel abroad, hang a rose gold scratch-off world map to encourage you to cross some destinations off your bucket list (or scratch them off your bucket *map*, in this case).
7. If you've resolved to stop wasting precious dollars on expensive manicures, an at-home gel manicure kit will give you salon-quality nails without the salon price tag.
8. If you've resolved to stop eating out so much, an official BuzzFeed Tasty cookbook can show you how to create delishhh meals at home.
9. If you've resolved to stop taking the wonderful things in your life for granted, a gratitude journal should help you kick that "woe is me" attitude and start looking at the glass half full.
10. If you've resolved to be more active throughout the day, a Fitbit fitness tracker is perfect for tracking your activity and keeping yourself accountable. Try competing with friends to see who gets the most steps each day!
11. If you've resolved to document your life by journaling, a 5-year memory journal has room for just one line a day. Finally a manageable way to journal that's going to be a precious keepsake after five years!
12. If you've resolved to get those thousands of photos in your camera roll finally printed out like the good ole days, a customizable Blurb photo book will make you so happy!
13. If you've resolved to start making every penny count, a coin counting bank can show you how those little coins really go a long way. We get it, Mom! A penny saved is a penny earned.
14. If you've resolved to learn more about your family history, an ancestry DNA kit is perfect for diving deeper into your heritage.
15. If you've resolved to stop being so anti-social, a bar cart can help you entertain and interact with people more, but still not leave your house... baby steps.
16. If you've resolved to call home and connect with your family more, a digital photo frame shows you their smiling faces to remind you that home is indeed where the heart is!
17. If you've resolved to organize your mess of an entryway, a mail basket/key rack could be just what you need to keep better track of important papers and keys. Put this bad boy by your front door and voila!
18. If you've resolved to make the most of your travels, read Lonely Planet's Best in 2018 travel guide which contains all the best places to travel in 2018, plus helpful tips and tricks for your upcoming adventures.
19. If you've resolved to make 2018 your most stylish year yet, a Stitch Fix personal stylist box will get you there without spending any time or energy shopping!
20. Or try a Trunk Club subscription box (it's affiliated with Nordstrom) so you get all your favorite brands styled specifically for you and delivered to your door! And, rack up Nordstrom rewards points while you're at it!
21. If you've resolved to be more confident in 2018, an encouraging book can help you unleash your inner badass.
22. If you've resolved to eat healthier, a 20-pack of reusable microwavable meal-prep containers is perfect for planning meals ahead of time so you make healthier choices throughout the day.
23. If you've resolved to keep up with that ambitious book club you joined, you may need an Amazon Kindle in your hand 24/7.
24. If you've resolved to finally clean your makeup brushes and take better care of your skin, a makeup brush cleaning pad will make your brushes feel good as new.
25. If you've resolved to get more sleep, an eye-contoured sleep mask can help you get the restful night's sleep your body needs!
26. Or, if you've resolved to stop hitting snooze 500 times before getting up, an alarm clock on wheels should do the trick and get you out of bed on time.
27. If you've resolved to declutter your home, a yard sale kit is essential because everyone could use a little less clutter in their lives and a little more cash in their pockets.
28. If you've resolved to turn your hobby of drinking beer into a hobby of making beer, an Irish stout beer brewing kit will have everything you need.
29. If you've resolved to try your green thumb this year, a terrarium kit could be another fun hobby for 2018.
30. If you've resolved to finally make a dent in that stack of books you've been meaning to read since 2015, a book light is perfect for ending each night with a little reading.
31. If you've resolved to enjoy spending time with family and friends, a fun game like Watch Ya' Mouth will have everyone laughing all night.
32. If you've resolved to develop a skincare routine that your skin is desperately begging for, try a Clinique skincare regimen that's clinically proven to help reduce blemishes in just three days!
33. If you've resolved to infuse your days with a little more peace and serenity, a meditation pillow can help you make mediation a daily habit.
34. If you've resolved to stop living in the past, a "Fuck 2017" NYE decoration party pack will say "you're dead to me, 2017" and start 2018 fresh and new.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.