28 Things For People Who Wait Till the Last Possible Second To Get Ready
Everything you need if people have to tell you the plans starts at 6 when they *really* start at 8.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. An Amazon Echo spot with Alexa — it'll read you the news and weather while you get ready, so you don't have to waste time reading it yourself.
2. A sunrise alarm clock that'll gradually wake you up, so you're feeling refreshed instead of startled by a loud alarm.
3. A set of 42 flexible curling rods to roll into your hair before bed so, like Beyonce, you can wake up looking flawless!
4. A bottle of quick dry blow dry spray — it may save you time and your arm from getting sore after blow drying your hair for an hour.
5. An InStyler Glossie ceramic styling brush because why have a separate brush and straightener when this genius multitool can kill two birds with one stone?
6. A Tile key finder that'll help you find your keys in seconds instead of tearing your house apart just to realize they're in your jeans from yesterday.
7. A makeup organizer so your jumble of products can be neatly organized and easier to find in the morning.
8. A tri-fold LED mirror to give you the perfect makeup application lighting, especially if you're getting ready when it's dark out.
9. A set of makeup spatulas for easily getting every last bit of your beauty products without wasting precious time banging them upside down for a few measly drops.
10. A set of bottle emptying kits — they'll store your condiments or beauty products (like lotion and body wash) upside down, making it much easier to get the last bit in a hurry.
11. A wing stamp because you couldn't possibly leave the house without two identical razor-sharp wings (even if they take you 20 minutes to achieve).
13. An extra long shoe horn for when you barely had the energy to get out of bed and certainly don't have the energy to bend down to put your shoes on.
14. A shoe organizer — it may save you from searching everywhere for a shoe that got separated from its sole-mate.
16. A rapid egg cooker to make perfectly soft-, medium-, hard-boiled, poached, or scrambled eggs with practically no effort at all. Just set it and forget it, and it'll let you know when breakfast is ready!
17. A set of 15 meal prep containers that'll make you so excited to save a few extra minutes in the morning you just can't contain it!
18. A coffee maker — it can be programmed to have you waking up to the smell of a fresh cup of coffee and isn't that just heaven on earth?
20. A Care Of vitamin subscription — you can personalize a combination of vitamins based on your lifestyle and get them delivered to you in little packets! No more fumbling with child-proof bottles when you're rushing to get out of the house.
27. A dry shampoo spray because a quick spritz of this in the morning is going to be wayyyyyy quicker than a full-on hair wash.
When you finally start showing up on time.
The reviews here have been edited for length and/or clarity.